The support of an experienced and knowledgeable dissertation coach can help you move through your dissertation as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you decide to join the Dissertation Angels Coaching Program, you will receive one-on-support, working with Jessica, directly.
- Weekly coaching calls (via phone or Skype)
- Weekly feedback on your work (via email)
- Unlimited access to me via email — I respond to all emails within 24 hours
- Comprehensive assistance throughout every step of your dissertation process
Typical areas of assistance include
- Helping you develop and refine your topic and research questions/hypotheses
- Assistance with crafting your problem and purpose statements
- Assistance with research
- Feedback and advice on your methodology
- Help with organization of each chapter
- Preparation for proposal and final defense presentations
- Feedback on your writing/recommendations for addressing questions or concerns from your committee or school
- Help with staying organized, setting goals, and meeting deadlines
How much does the coaching program cost?
The program requires an initial 16-week commitment (the average length of a typical semester). The total cost of the initial 16-week program is $3200, billed in four monthly installments of $800. From there, you may continue with coaching on a month-to-month basis at $800 per month.
If you are not interested in receiving ongoing support and assistance, I am also available for individual consultations at $150/hour.
Who should join the Dissertation Angels Coaching Program?
The coaching program is ideal for students who need guidance, encouragement, and support during the dissertation journey. It’s also an effective system of accountability.
Who should NOT join the Dissertation Angels Coaching Program?
Let me be frank — this program is not for people who really have no interest in completing their dissertations. I don’t have time for excuses and laziness, and I’ll call you to the carpet on it. I’m invested in my coaching clients (just as I am with all of my clients), and your success is reflective of my own. So if you’re someone who likes to pull from the jar of excuses, this program is not for you.
Please note that I only take on a limited number of coaching clients to ensure I am able to dedicate plenty of time to everyone. Please contact me if you’d like to discuss the coaching program and my current availability.